What we’re doing to keep you safe.
As we all continue to adjust our behaviour, we wanted to put your mind at ease and advise you of the additional health and safety measures we’re taking to help keep our guests and employees safe:
- We have a government approved COVID-19 safety plan
- We are registered with the NSW government as a COVID SAFE HOTEL
- All guests are required to sign in using our unique QR code
- All Housekeeping staff service and clean/sanitise guest rooms each day
- All “high-touch” areas are now being treated with additional disinfectant/sanitiser on a daily basis
- Automatic hand sanitiser dispensers are available in the common areas on every floor for your use
- All staff and guests are reminded of their responsibility to maintain a 1.5 metre distance where possible
Our staff have been trained in preventing the spread of Corona-virus and we will continue to ensure that hygiene and cleanliness remain our top priority throughout every facet of our operation.
In addition to the above, we remain available to answer any specific questions you may have.